- CHARTER PRICE FROM: 12.000€
- LENGTH: 17.4m
- BUILT: 1999 / refit 2019
- GUESTS: 6
- Builder: Lagoon
- Design: Marc van Peteghem – Vincent Lauriot Prevost
- Year: 1999 / refit 2019
- Length: 17.4m
- Beam: 9.2m
- Draft: 1.2m
- Engines: 2 x 75 HP Yanmar 4JH3-TE SD40-T Sail Drive
- Fuel consumption: 6 l/h
- Cruising speed: 7 knots
- Cabins: 3
- Guests: 6
- Crew: 2
- Cruising area: Mediterranean Sea (Greece, Turkey)
- Price per week low season: 12.000€ + vat + apa
- Price per week medium season (1-15 Jul) (1-30 Sept): 14.000€ + vat + apa
- Price per week high season (15 Jul – 30 Aug): 15.000€ + vat + apa
- Flag: Greek
The Lagoon 57 UHURU is a beautiful and comfortable sailing catamaran of 17.4 mt designed by Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prevost.
UHURU is a milestone of the sailining tradition, a triumph of style and sailing performance yet in excellent maintaining conditions. Recently refitted in 2019, she offers high comfort and stunning sailing experiences.
UHURU can accommodate up to 6 guests in 3 double en-suite cabins. The captain Renato Marchesan knows each corner of the sailing area where he has been sailing for 20 years.
On board UHURU you will be able to taste the genuine and natural savor of the Mediterranean cuisine.
Renato looks forward to share his great passion for the sea and his high knowledge and experience of Eastern Mediterranean Sea.
Air conditioning available on board
Audio Visual Equipment and Deck Facilities
Stereo: radio / CD player, DVD player
TV system: flat 32″ screen TV
Wi‐fi with mobile modem
SSB radio: FURUNO 1502 SSB with automatic tuner & coupler
VHF radio: VHF standard digital selective calling marca?
GPS: FURUNO 90D
Chart plotter: MAX SEA software; remote display screen at nav station
Radar: FURUNO 12″ model MU12OC FURUNO 1832
Epirb: 2 X ARC
Tender & toys
4,70 m. AQUAPRO & 40 HP YAMAHA outboard
6 x dive tanks